Announcement: Job Opportunity (Ethical hacker)
Title: Associate Cybersecurity Consultant (Ethical hacker)
Company: CYNIUS Cybertech and Consulting Co.,Ltd.
- Be able to listen to clients’ cybersecurity problems including analyze and formulate solutions.
- Be familiar with NIST and other cybersecurity related standards and frameworks.
- Perform Cyber attack Simulation/Penetration tests.
- Conduct web-based application penetration tests.
- Conduct network/system penetration tests.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment for specified targets.
- Assist senior officer in security research.
- Other tasks given by commanding officer that help advance your career and living standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer or Telecommunication Engineer or above.
- 0–2 years of experience.
- Basic Networking and Programming.
- Ethical Hacking Framework.
- Fundamental Information/Cybersecurity Concept.
- Familiar with OSSTMM, OWASP and regulatory requirements (e.g., PCI-DSS, ISO27001, NIST) is a plus.
- Obtained professional certificate (e.g., CEH, ECSA, GPEN, OSCP) or equivalent is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to either work independently or as part of a team.
- Good command in English.
- Critical thinking, Good Communication, Loyal, and Honest.
- Love to deliver exceptional value to every client.
- Thinking outside of the box.
- Hate to be a mediocre.
If interested (or just want to learn more about this position and its career path), please feel free to contact E-mail:email@example.com